RE: [AD] Magic main on POSIX systems

Title: RE: [AD] Magic main on POSIX systems

> /proc/self/exe on Linux, /proc/curproc/file on FreeBSD)"
>
> So I propose that we further explore this path, so as to

There are quite a few Unices which do not have /proc, I'd
think, I didn't even know FreeBSD had it. Solaris and IRIX,
to name two, probably don't have it. Maybe the people who
use them (if they still have their workstations :)) can
shed some light on it ?
In any case, the lack of a general solution probably means
the generic method is still needed as a fallback.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h