Re: [AD] 4.0.2 release

> The release candidate 1 is available from SourceForge:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/alleg/
>
> It would be nice if it were tested (compilation+installation) on the
> maximum number of platforms.

i'm trying to test it here, using a Debian 3.0 (Woody).
I have some problems, probably related to my stupidity, so that i can't
*compare* it with the cvs version, and i can't run some examples, BUT i
found some *real* problems:

 - using framebuffer, expal is completely wrong (works fine under X):
looks like it is flickering
 - using framebuffer, *often* (didn't understant *when* precisely) i
have to switch and come back to the terminal to view the application.

--
"Chocobos ignore humans who don't look like they'll give them greens"
 - Final Fantasy 7