Re: [AD] [DOCS] set_window_close_hook

> Patch attached. Also quoted below.

Sounds better. But I think the explanation for "you should not generally do
anything like this in the close hook function itself" is too restrictive:
the user could think it's safe to do what he want if he doesn't save data.
It turns out that, with the current implementations, it's never safe.

> Before committing, can we confirm that what I said about kill boxes is
> actually true?

"Note that this is not true on some windowing systems; if you
 click a kill box, your program will exit come what may, and this function
 will not be called."

Which windowing systems are referred to here ? And what is exactly a "kill
box" ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx