Re: [AD] Makedoc Wars: the return of backwards compatibility

> Strange, it works unmodified for me, and I double-checked that I have
> the same makedoc.chm as in the repository. Should I apply it? Probably
> you have some uncommitted changes, so check that it doesn't conflict.

It breaks compilation for me under DJGPP with WARNMODE=1 because of:

cc1.exe: warnings being treated as errors
docs/src/makedoc/makechm.c: In function `_replace_extension':
docs/src/makedoc/makechm.c:326: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned
make.exe: *** [obj/djgpp/alleg/makechm.o] Error 1

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx