[AD] [WIN] Patch to split the window/input code

The machinery needed to support a single input thread was added to wwnd.c,
which is the module responsible for the window management. Now, when an
external window is used, the input thread has nothing to do with the window.

This patch makes this machinery a separate module, which hopefully will
prevent others (or me again!) from being caught by my code...

(Incidentally, it adds an AL_FUNCPTRARRAY() macro).

Applied to trunk.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx