Re: [AD] Button callback function (was: Grabber - options dialog box)

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

> Well obviously d_button_proc() can't decide to suddenly use either dp2 or
> dp3. Doing anything of the sort is going to break existing code (my own
> included).
> I agree the dialog struct hardly needs an other pointer, but I do think a
> general callback function pointer for all widgets is both useful and
> reasonable.
> But I agree that adding both a callback and a new user_data field is going
> to be excessive.

Rather than adding a new field, how about a d_callback_proc(), similar to
d_button_proc, but using the dp2 as the callback, and maybe dp3 as user data
(passed to the callback along with the dialog entry).

--
Roberto Alfonso (rpgrca@xxxxxxxxxx <> rpgrca@xxxxxxxxxx)
Rhynox, the Noble Rockfriend, Wild Battlerager of the Neidar Clan and