RE: [AD] Button callback function (was: Grabber - options dialog box)

Title: RE: [AD] Button callback function (was: Grabber - options dialog box)

> > Obviously, modifying the way the d_button_proc() works by adding a
> > callback function could (would?) break backward compatibilty.
>
> Yes, because dp3 is then taken away from the user.

Ahem.
I remember suggesting more than once the addition of a void *user_data
field in DIALOG (among others) ....
Maybe now would be a good time to mention again this trivial change ? ;)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h