RE: [AD] Some small updates

Title: RE: [AD] Some small updates

> So I changed the timer retracer to run at 60 Hz by default,
> which IMO is
> also much more standard compliant than 70 Hz (also VESA runs
> at 60 Hz by
> default). If this is an issue for anyone, please reply to this message

70 Hz is the original VGA hardware is mode X, I believe. That was
the canonical refresh rate, and I usually assume that any refresh
rate will be around 70 Hz :)
I guess it could be set to 70 by cross platform default, then each
platform could override it to a platform specific default, maybe
depending on the chosen video mode (though the latter sounds a bit
dodgy).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h