Re: [AD] Some small updates

> So I changed the timer retracer to run at 60 Hz by default, which IMO is
> also much more standard compliant than 70 Hz (also VESA runs at 60 Hz by
> default). If this is an issue for anyone, please reply to this message
> so we'll discuss it, and eventually I'll restore the old frequency.

Please post any patch against the platform-independent code before commiting it.

If you did it for that patch, I could have directed you to this patch I commited three weeks ago:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/alleg/allegro/src/graphics.c.diffr1=1.34&r2=1.35

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx