RE: [AD] Keeping non modified properties when grabbing

Title: RE: [AD] Keeping non modified properties when grabbing

> I might have partially turned my mind about this feature in
> light of the
> recent thread dubbed "Grabber Patch" on [AD]. Wouldn't it be nice to
> turn it on by default when *updating* a datafile ?

That could be confusing to have two different default behaviors
for dat and grabber, for essentially the same action. But anyway,
it should be an option, probably off by default just for the sake
of backwardc ompatibility.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h