Re: [AD] FAQ update

> "... you may have downloaded a fresh file from a server located in an
> eastern timezone. In this case, either wait a few hours or temporarily set
> your clock forward."

Anyone else think it's a good idea to mention the touch utility? I know
it's not standard on DOS/Windows, but it's very useful for just this
purpose. Borland compilers came with a version of touch - perhaps MSVC
does as well?
My proposal:

"... you may have downloaded a fresh file from a server located in an
eastern timezone. In this case, either wait a few hours, temporarily set
your clock forward or use a utility such as touch to change the timestamp
of the files."

--
Evert Glebbeek, Physics student
Faculty of Science, University of Amsterdam