[AD] FAQ update

When I run make, it says "makefile has modification time in the future".

My english is not so good to write what I think ;) So, I will throw the idea,
and let someone else to write it nicely. This odd behaviour can also appear
when you download the package from an eastern country (according to your own
location), and if the package was uploaded just a few hours before you try to
download it (happened me once when I downloaded from England being myself in
Argentina).
Waiting until matching the package time is a way to prevent it ;)
I hope you get the idea.

--
Roberto Alfonso (rpgrca@xxxxxxxxxx <> rpgrca@xxxxxxxxxx)
Rhynox, the Noble Rockfriend, Wild Battlerager of the Neidar Clan and