Re: [AD] get_color_depth

> Yes, but I thought that we weren't supposed to use internals (lest be
> striken by lightning and be eternally damned). Besides, a
> get_color_depth() should be there for completeness ;)

Normal users are not supposed to use internals, but you're not (in your
capacity of AllegroGL developer) a normal user :-) We chose to export the
bunch of platform-independent internals because of add-ons, so I don't think
we should add wrappers around them just for add-ons. IMHO get_color_depth()
is pretty useless for the normal user.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx