Re: [AD] get_color_depth

Sorry I didn't reply earlier.

Eric Botcazou wrote:
[snip]
If that's the only reason, there is no need for such a function because _color_depth is a
platform-independent internal that is exported (see lib/mingw32/allegro.def) so you can
safely reference it after including allegro/internal/aintern.h in your code.

Yes, but I thought that we weren't supposed to use internals (lest be striken by lightning and be eternally damned). Besides, a get_color_depth() should be there for completeness ;)

[snip]

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)