RE: [AD] strip patch

Title: RE: [AD] strip patch

> Either the whole 'dat' code uses dynamically allocated arrays
> or it uses
> fixed size arrays. Any middle solution is IMHO bad.

Strange, Annie's fixes for removing hardcoded buffers (and its
associated stack smashing joys) were accepted :>
I wouldn't really want to fix all hardcoded sizes in a single
go, in order for my fixes to be applied. It's a big job that
would be done more easily incrementally. The concistency issue
pales in comparison to the correctness/generality one.
MHO of course, which often happens to be fringe :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h