Re: [AD] Bug in Allegro's color convertors?

Eric Botcazou wrote:
[snip]
I'll test your patch, but not before the other week. However I'm still not
very fond of the idea of "fixing" the color convertors: the 32-bit color
format is 0888, not x888. IMHO the user should fix his code instead.

Yes, but that bug will *never* show up unless someone runs a 32-bpp Allegro prog in a window with a desktop of 24-bpp. I'd rather be 'correct' when doing color conversion at that level. Plus, it improves the speed of the MMX convertor :)

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)