[AD] "DGA2 + Gfx mode selector" bug - again

I though i solved that bug when i did gfxinfo, but looks like it is
still here:

the only resolution DGA2 supports for me is 800x600x16 ¹ and gfxinfo
reports that correctly. but the gfx mode selector instead says
800x600x8. when i select it, it works anyway in 800x600x16.

i'll investigate it ASAP.

Oh! i found now another bug, that i can reproduce 100%:

- run test program
- select DGA2 (as explained above)
- ok
- test -> graphics mode
- select X11 fullscreen ( 800x600x8 )
- ok

then, i have the upper left part of the text program window in my bottom
right part of the screen, and X in the remaining of the screen.

i'm using Allegro cvs updated some days ago, and X 4.1.0-3

¹ that is the real depth of my X

--
"User has performed an invalid operation and will be terminated"
 - Lorenzo Petrone, Windows 2020 Cyberpunk Edition