Re: [AD] [WIN] problem with mouse mickeys when in windowed mode

> Hi, looks like (I only tried in Windows) I am in a windowed mode and i use
> get_mouse_mickeys, if the mouse reachs a border of the screen it won't
> report any mickey mouse =) movement...

It depends upon which screen you're talking about. In the pre-4.0 era, I
made so that mouse movements are reported even if the mouse cursor isn't
moving over the Allegro screen (that is, the window). It still works for me.
But no movements are reported if the cursor isn't moving (hence if it has
reached an edge of the desktop) because we rely on Windows (and not
DirectInput) for getting the mouse input in windowed mode.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx