Re: [AD] new API: sub-bitmaps and GUI?

On 2002-03-15, Lennart Steinke <lennart.steinke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Will there be an easy way to change the position of a sub-bitmap relative
> to it's parent?

Like this?

   void position_sub_bitmap(BITMAP *subbmp, int x, int y);
      Moves the origin of a sub-bitmap to a new position x, y within
      its parent. The same restrictions apply as for create_sub_bitmap.

I think it could go in 4.1.x fairly painlessly (at least for memory
bitmaps).

NB. "move_sub_bitmap" might be better if not for "position_mouse".

> Issue2: How's the planning for the new GUI comming along?

It's not :-)