Re: [AD] 4.0.1 release

I wrote:
> except exswitch, which always crashes with a segfault after ok'ing
> the gfx mode selector.

The problem seems to be Watcom's way of handling floating point
exceptions: basically, it seems to corrupt memory and then crash at some
other unrelated point. (I'm lucky that I've had that problem before,
otherwise it would have been very difficult to figure out!) The solution
is to check carefully after doing floating point operations. Patch
attached. It also stretches the fractal a bit so that it becomes visible
earlier, and adds a check on the return values of create_sub_bitmap().

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977