Re: [AD] 4.0.1 release

> If anyone really needs them, I do have a copy up:
>
> ftp://ftp.allegronetwork.com/4.0.1/allegro-4.0.1-msvcmake.zip
>
> I dunno how it compares to the 'official' all401_bin.zip (I just put them
> together by updating the old package by hand), but it seemed fine when I
> tested it.

Did you reuse the msvcmake.bat script from the 4.0.0 archive ? It has been
modified since then, so it needs to be re-build.

Do you have Bash installed on your Windows/MSVC system ? If so, just run
'misc/zipwin.sh all401_bin.zip' from the Allegro directory, sleep a while
and you'll have made the 'official' package :-) You could even upload it to
SourceForge and drop me a mail so that I can enable it on the download page.

ftp upload.sourceforge.net (anonymous login)
cd incoming

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx