Re: [AD] 4.0.1 release

On March 11, 2002 10:49 am, you wrote:
> > Of course only being able to use blit on the screen bitmap isnt at all
> > serious. ;) Im going to complain as hard as a huge X user base would if
> > allegro had one... :P
>
> The problem is, you seem to be the only one who is experiencing such nasty
> consequences for this bug. But fixing it is a priority and hopefully we'll
> able to crunch it before the release date.

I think at least one other person has the same problem while others the app
doesn't quit but the error still shows up.. It probably depends on how Xfree
was configured/compiled to deal with such errors, and probably how user
rights managment is handled on the system.. On this box (Debian) most things
tend to be fairly restricted...

> > I haven't seen that X exit bug in a while so I'll asume that one is
> > fixed.
>
> Yes, I think it is now.

Cool.

--