Re: [AD] bug in gui apps

> Actually, I checked the code, and it already exists. With this very small
> patch I attached (just replaces the switch callback) the original problem
> already disappears.

I changed two things:
- inverted the direction of the linked list to avoid the reverse traversal,
- reverted to synchronous redrawing by using check_for_redraw().

The modified patch is attached. As I think it doesn't break binary
compatibility, I plan to merge it for the 4.0.1 release, but I may have
missed something.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx