Re: [AD] bug in gui apps

[..]
> > For instance, if the DIALOG structure is to change, it should change once
> > only, with all the additions needed.  I am not convinced it needs changing
> > as the hierarchy can be expressed in different ways.  My favoured idea is
> > to have a stack of (DIALOG *)s instead of the single active_dialog.

Actually, I checked the code, and it already exists. With this very small
patch I attached (just replaces the switch callback) the original problem
already disappears. It's as easy for menus, just the position needs to be
saved into some globals - and it should be checked if there aren't any
side-effects.

--
Elias Pschernig