Re: [AD] Allegro 5 Graphic routines, alpha 4

On February 23, 2002 02:04 pm, you wrote:
> Well, here they are:
> http://pages.infinit.net/voidstar/allegro5.zip
>
> Changes include:
> - Graphics driver structure
> - Prototype Vtables
> - Alternate Color space support
> - Support for (up to) 128-bpp, including floating point components
> - Slight bug fixes
>
> Compile with:
> gcc graphics.c config.c -o test.exe -DGRAPHICS_TEST -lalleg

Ive taken a litle look... Looks good. I didnt see a method to draw yuv
colorspace bitmaps... what I mean is hardware accelerated yuv drawing... My
card supports it. And it would be usefull to video libraries and the
scientific comunity.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx