R: R: R: [AD] Allegro 5 new config routines, alpha 1

> Sorry, what conversions? In my mind, we store everything only
> as a string in memory, so the config routines do not know
> anything about types.

One of the goals of the new config system was to avoid conversions at
runtime, unless explicitely requested. That's why now each entry is
stored in its real data type, i.e. a bool/int/hex is stored into the int
"value" of the CONFIG_ENTRY struct, and a string is stored into the char
* "string" of the same struct.
So no conversion is needed if you read a variable in its original
format... Look at the source.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx