[AD] mouse error, win2k, cvs.4.0.1.

the MS-Windows cursor appears at the same time/place as the allegro mouse cursor.
has happened twice... it is not const.

thanks eric for the snapshot of allegro from cvs 2002-02-10
im using win2k, msvc.ver6
running allegro in GFX_DIRECTX_WIN

i have my own mouse sprites, that i change using
allergo::set_mouse_sprite()
allegro::set_mouse_sprite_focus()

the MS-Windows cursor ( a standard arrow), appeared at the same place(location on screen) as the allegro mouse sprite..
my supplied sprite appeared to work correctly..

i have experienced it once whilst is was in a GFX_DIRECTX_WIN ... minutes after the set_gfx_mode()
at a guess i think it occured at a set_mouse_sprite() call

the 2nd time it happened was when i reset a full screen GFX_DIRECTX from 800x600 to 1280x768 when the cursor appeared, there were 2 of them, my allegro sprite.. and the MSWindows pointer.

i have just moved from wip3939...  where i never saw this problem.