R: [AD] Allegro 5 new config routines, alpha 2

> True, but it would be useful to know whether or not something
> is set, or not. Maybe add:
>  int al_is_set(const char *name) ?

There's already al_get_type(char *key) which returns the type of
specified variable.

> How about adding (I know, I add plenty of stuff... :)):
> void al_cd(const char*);

This is nice! It would remove the need of much typing making lazy
programmers happy :)

> How about using Lua ?

I'd not go for this. It would make Allegro to depend on Lua, and we
don't need more dependencies IMHO... Remember one of the goals of
Allegro 5 is to reduce the bloatiness, and for me depending on Lua would
just increase it.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx