Re: [AD] windowed friendly grabber

> Try loading a datafile, reading an image, then grabbing over an
> existing BMP entry.  It does not notice it was modified.  I did some
> reformatting of your code, so maybe I messed up.

Ok, I made a new patch against current CVS, I hope this is ok (because
of the reformatting you did). It's just the old patch, with a
modification for grabber.c, and changes for datgrab.c and datgrid.c,
the 2 files I had overlooked before. Now also the following operations
mark the datafile as modified (which didn't always with the old patch):

File->Grab from Grid
Object->Grab
Object->Auto Crop
Object->Box Grab

I must admit though, with all the menu hooks and hidden options, I
might still have missed some function which does modify the datafile
contents. But the most common stuff (at least, what I was
using in the last months) should work.. (I obviously never found
the pre-loading-of-bitmaps-feature worth testing though) :)

--
Elias Pschernig