Re: [AD] [WIN] DirectSound AC97 fault

> Unfortunately the vals are hardcoded into wdsound.c :p

Yes, probably a mistake, especially these lines:

if (dscaps.dwMaxSecondarySampleRate > 44000)
      _freq = 44100;
   else
      _freq = 22050;

> Anyway, I had to fiddle the _TRACE as I couldn't get
> debug to work with mingw (does this work?) I got this:

Debug works for me with MinGW, but I use the visual debugger of VIDE (based
on Cygwin GDB 5.0).

> DirectSound cooperation level set to PRIORITY.
> DirectSound caps: 16 bits, stereo, 22050Hz
> primary format:
>   2 channels
>   22050 Hz
>   88200 AvgBytesPerSec
>   4 BlockAlign
>   16 bits
>   0 size

I get exactly the same log on my current system (Win95 OSR2, SB16 ISA).

---
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx