Re: gui things (Re: [AD] Leveraging the OS' window management)

>All this talk about completely changing the whole of allegro scares me a bit,
>I think it will make the wole 4->5 transition way to slow and complicated
>and also scare away a lot of users.

At this stage it's bound to all seem very drastic, but hopefully when
the dust has settled on the discussions, we will end up fixing things
which are broken and leaving the rest alone. Yes, there will be some
non-trivial changes, but the library should retain its robustness and
ease of use and therefore its user base.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/