[AD] masked blits - transparent color

Hi!

I just wondered if it's possible to make the transparent color user
adjustable. So I could say I want bright green as trans color. The reason for this is that sometimes I'd like to do apply an effect only to the non-transparent parts of a sprite. This can be applying the effect to the complete sprite, and then blitting only the transparent part ontop of it.

Hm... guess it would be ok if a blitting function would be added which only blits the transparent color.
Is something like this possible in one of the future releases?

Regards,

Lenny
Lennart Steinke
Project Manager Software Development

User Interface Design GmbH * http://www.uidesign.de
Teinacher Str. 38 *  D-71634 Ludwigsburg

Tel.: +49 (0)7141 3770023 * Fax : +49 (0)7141 3770099