Re: [AD] fix for export of color fonts in datfont.c

>It only fixed part of the problem, I think.  In particular, the lines
>below it mangle the palette, which I'm not sure should be done.
>Laurence?

Nope, I've no idea what that was about :-) I guess it was just setting
up some sort of reasonable palette for saving the file (since if you
were just going to use that file as a font elsewhere, its palette
wouldn't matter).

Anyway, to be consistent, I've rewritten Elias's patch so that it grabs
the current palette and uses that. It is quite arbitrary, but short of
popping up a dialog box saying "please select the palette (which you
probably will never use anyway)" it seems to be the most reasonable
solution.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx