Re: [AD] Renamed API third draft

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 08:45:11AM +0100, Hein Zelle wrote:
[snip]

The only problem I have is with al_floodfill (maybe some other functions
too I can't remember now). No matter how I think of it I can't gess
a correct naming, especially because floodfill doesn't exist on my
dictionary, but does sound to me like a real verb, maybe because I've
been using it for years. So I thought of proposing al_fill_flood,
al_fill_flooded, al_inundate_area, or something silly like that.

al_fill_area()
al_fill_at()
al_flood_at()
al_flood_area()

[snip]

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)