[AD] Roadmap proposal for the 4.x series

I think there is place (and maybe need) for subsequent releases in the 4.x
series, alongside the ongoing development of the 5.0 version. So I'm
proposing March, 10 as the release date for the 4.0.1 version, which will
essentially be a bugfixing version based on the current CVS code.

Moreover, as I would like to merge some bigger patches in the 4.x code
(Windows DirectInput 5 joystick driver, QNX stuff, ...), I'm also proposing
to open a 4.1.x series (that is, branch off 4.0.x) on February, 10.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx