Re: [AD] Potential memory corruption under Windows

> Was it commited for RC1? If not, will it be commited before final version?

No, it wasn't. It's up to Peter to decide whether it will be commited.
However, since it will modify a platform-independent structure (albeit
without any danger I think), I won't mind if Peter rejects it. In this
latter case, I could provide a Win32 specific patch that would simply
disable one of the axes (V for example).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx