Re: [AD] 4.0 release candidate 1

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 12:13:16AM +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> If nothing's wrong with them (wishful thinking), they will be uploaded
> as 4.0.0 (the date would say 4/12 instead of 10/12, but *shrug*).

A few references to old txt file locations where left, proposed patch
attached. Also, I've compared the out-of-the-box state of allegro4 versus
allegro312: the latter contains prebuilt .txt files, I think it's a
good idea to include them prebuilt. Also, the faq.txt file in the root
directory is an 'orphan', shouldn't be there at all.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/