Re: [AD] Release Candidate 2

I am developing GNE on Mandrake 8.1.  I am pretty sure I picked the
development install but it is possible I installed it myself...  Anyways,
gcc 2.9x and the old libstdc++ was on my system.  I later upgraded to gcc
3.x and the new libstdc++ which was also on the distro CDs, so I'm almost
positive (unless I did something during install I didn't know about), that
gcc 2.96 is the default compiler with the old libstdc++ in Mandrake 8.1.

Gillius