[AD] Keyboard under a virtual terminal

> > 1) ok it should be documented; i can write a FAQ entry, if u want
> >
> > 2) if it is possible to detect this kind of error, it should anyway IMHO be
> > reported in some way in the return value of install_keyboard, so that the
> > program will know what can't do.
>
> Mix both, and document install_keyboard where it belongs.

done: with these patches install_keyboard() returns 1 if you are in a virtual
terminal and didn't already set a gfx mode. ah, these patches are applied
to RC1... if these files have been changed tell me and i'll send patches
to RC3...

PS: if everyone's ok i'll add a faq entry for gfxinfo (in general)

"Americans need the telephone, but we don't. We've got plenty of mailmen."
    Sir William Preece, head engeneer of the British Mail, 1876

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /