Re: [AD] possible bug in filetest.

On 2001-12-07, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > filetest from RC3 when compiled in djgpp (i have not checked other builds
> > yet) has a problem. when the program starts, the fileselector is empty. if
> > i now click on one of the attribute buttons some or all files become
> > visible, if i enable the button again, all files are visible.
>
> I can't reproduce, neither with DJGPP nor with MinGW32. Are you using a
> VBE/AF driver ? I have always been experiencing weird things with VBE/AF.

I can reproduce it.  For some reason, under djgpp, for_each_file()
doesn't work the first time.  If you call it a second time, it works.
(I noticed this when Shawn's name didn't appear first in the demo game.)
I'll investigate further now, but this is unfamiliar territory.
The 4.0 release will have to wait until this is fixed.