RE: [AD] I'd like to contribute

Title: RE: [AD] I'd like to contribute

> Allegro has been a great help for me and now I'd like to
> contribute and
> participate in development of the best game programming library.

Welcome!

> Do I have invent some new addon for Allegro or is there some
> kind of list of
> things to be done?

You may do either.
If you're looking for something that needs to be done, please have a
look at the file todo.txt, in Allegro's base directory. If you are
using a seldom used platform/compiler, then testing on it is also
warmly welcomed :) There are some problems with the X11 port at the
moment, due to the introduction of pthreads (exiting, mainly).
Thanks

--
Vincent Penquerc'h