[AD] I'd like to contribute

Hello,

Allegro has been a great help for me and now I'd like to contribute and
participate in development of the best game programming library.

I know very little about how things work in allegro development so how do I
get started?

I (think I) am quite skillful programmer... I've coded for 6 or 7 years now
in C, mostly games. I'm better with high level stuff but I can do some low
level things if necessary.

Do I have invent some new addon for Allegro or is there some kind of list of
things to be done?

Best regards,
  Tero Laitinen