Re: [AD] Proposal for first step towards new api

> Anyone object?

I agree.

Related question: is the 4.x line feature-frozen forever ? What if the 5.0
release takes a long time to be rolled out, especially if we keep in mind
Shawn's advice of doing it right the first time ? The 4.x line could benefit
from new features (mini synchronization API) and new drivers (DirectInput
joystick driver under Windows).

> Also, would a separate CVS module for 5.0 be better than to branch off
> 4.0?

If we keep developing the 4.x line, I strongly think so.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx