[AD] Shutdown error

LALI-HO!

Do you know that strange error message that appears sometimes when closing
an Allegro application under X? (if i remember correctly this isn't fixed,
is it?)
Today i found that message on the console from witch i started X, but i
didn't run any Allegro program (afaik)...
I don't know if this can help, but if u want me to send some logs, please
tell me what files to send and i'll do.

"User has performed an invalid operation and will be terminated."
                Lorenzo Petrone, Windows 2020 Cyberpunk Edition

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /