Re: [AD] fix.sh and QNX 6.1

On 19 Dec 2001 at 10:22, Eric Botcazou wrote:

> > I guess it would work if I gave others full rights, but I shouldn't
> > have to when I run as root, right?
>
> Ah ah ! You're running as root ? A little dangerous, don't you think ?

Danger is my middle name. ;o) Seriously though, sorry I forgot to
mention that. Still, it would be nice if it was possible even though
it's not the preferred way (I trust you don't put anything too nasty
in the makefiles :)). Anyway, I'm a unix newbie and have yet to learn
the lesson why compiling stuff as root is no good, so I'll shut up
now.

--
Sincerely,
Daniel Schlyder