Re: [AD] al_parse_command_line()

>i have made (and surely most of you made this al least once in your
>live) a function that parses command line and sets some variables,
>like the graphic mode, the resolution, to be used in the main when
>setting the gfx mode.

Make it an addon, if you really must, but I suspect most people will
want to use their own commandline parsing code. Also, maybe some people
use the GNU commandline parser which already exists, etc., so this isn't
really code suitable for generalisation.

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/