[AD] Allegro Leadership Structure

Shawn recently suggested that some form of decision making structure would
form for making decisions about Allegro.  Unless I missed something on the
lists I haven't seen any mentions of this.

I think that it is a good idea.  Before we did not need it but we are soon
to enter a difficult time with Allegro where many changes are going to take
place.  And there will be definiately without a doubt in my mind that at
some point there will be a fundamental disagreement with an Allegro design
descision (for example, what to do with the 3D code, and how to change the
API).

It would be very possible that the fundamental disagreement would have no
real bearing on the eventual functional outcome of Allegro.  If Allegro's
progress would be hindered, stopped or fragmented/forked due to a silly
issue it would be very sad.

Therefore before the call for mass changes begin and and possibily for
politics and cliques to develop, I think we should elect or designate a
person who would resolve disputes that cannot be resolved through
persuation or debate.  This person should be able to place the benefit of
the library their own personal preferences.  If nothing else it could come
down to an issue between _al_internalfunc or alint_internal func, and no
one really cares which way, but one needs to be picked.  It would be good
if someone was designated to pick one way of another when they are both
"equal" or if there is a heated dispute.  I personally believe that picking
a very consistant and solid way that everyone will support is better than
other people trying to go different ways, even if their ideas might be
better.

Hopefully heated disputes won't happen or if they do they will be resolved
without hurting the development of Allegro but I am saying that a plan
should be in place to mitigate this risk if it should occur.

There are many ways we can implement this if we decide to do so, such as
having a leader of Allegro with official maintainers of ports, or a group
of 3 to vote on an official choice, and others.  But I will leave that up
to discussion if this something we decide to do.

Gillius