[AD] Quick click on 'send'

Title: Quick click on 'send'

Eh, I forgot to include the list of files in include, as I said I had done:

I did not move the platform specific include files, as they're likely to
be used already, and moving them would break existing code. It can be
done later in any case.
I also modified makedoc to accept and print @header lines, where one would
put the names of the headers to include to access this entry, as normal
man pages do. I have not updated the docs to include @header lines though :)
There is a new findheaders program in misc/ for that though.

$ bzip2 -dc split-include-tree.tar.bz2 | tar t
include/
include/xalleg.h
include/winalleg.h
include/linalleg.h
include/macalleg.h
include/allegro/
include/allegro/base.h
include/allegro/internal/
include/allegro/internal/aintern.h
include/allegro/internal/alconfig.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/
include/allegro/internal/platform/macdef.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alqnx.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alqnxcfg.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alwatcom.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/al386gcc.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/al386vc.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/al386wat.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alwin.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/almac.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/almaccfg.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alplatf.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintbeos.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintdos.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintqnx.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alunix.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alunixac.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alunixac.hin
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintwin.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aldjgpp.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aldos.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/almsvc.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintmac.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/almngw32.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintlnx.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintunix.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/albcc32.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/albecfg.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/albeos.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/aintvga.h
include/allegro/internal/platform/alucfg.h
include/allegro/skeleton.h
include/allegro/system.h
include/allegro/debug.h
include/allegro/unicode.h