RE: [AD] Mode-X functions

Title: RE: [AD] Mode-X functions

Eric Botcazou writes:
> Does anyone know why the two functions request_modex_scroll() and
> poll_modex_scroll() are public (from misc/modex.c, declared
> in aldos.h and alunix.h) ?

They used to be part of the API in some old version that I forget
the number of (back when scrolling wasn't generically supported,
but these routines were available to do it on the provisio that
you made sure you only used them in a ModeX res).

When the proper driver support for generic scrolling went in,
I left these around just for the sake of old DOS programs that
might be calling them directly.

--
Shawn