Re: [AD] Some news from the QNX port

> It turns out that's a synchronization problem: the windowed driver is
> very, very slow, especially in the GUI routines where they are many
> calls to scare_mouse()/unscare_mouse().

Hmm... there are some strange things in the QNX code: the code inits the
_bg_man_pthread() driver but it doesn't register any event handler (it has
its own event handling thread). Moreover there are big synchronization
issues relating to timers.

Hence my questions: did the QNX port originally use signals ? Did anyone
modify the QNX port after Angelo had brought it to life, in order to make it
use the new pthread framework ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx